Post-doc et contrat jeunes chercheurs
un recrutement en masse en Belgique ! Date limite 15 mai ! (liens dans le mail ci-dessous)
Click on the positions below for more detailed information about the job content and conditions:
- Five positions for post-doctoral/tenure track researchers:
- Ocean & Human Health - Marine micro- and macroplastics quantification and ecological assessment
- Life’s Roots & Rates - Microbial community structure and function via flow cytometry
- Nature Changes & Solutions - Bioinformatics for marine systems biology
- Seascapes Past & Future - Nearshore and North Sea palaeolandscape exploration
- Maritime Society & History - Socio-economic factors and consequences of Blue Economy developments
- Seascapes Past & Future - An experienced acoustic geophysical data processor
- Eight junior research positions on the following projects:
- Ocean & Human Health - Blue health: psychological and physiological effects of coastal landscapes
- Ocean & Human Health - Blue psychology: role of sensory perception and behaviour for health and wellbeing
- Life’s Roots & Rates - Marine bacteria in sea spray aerosols and potential health effects
- Life’s Roots & Rates - Diversity and ecological functions of marine viruses
- Understanding & Optimising Observations - Zooplankton imaging for community analysis
- Understanding & Optimising Observations - Underwater sound: marine acoustic environment and meaning for biodiversity
- Nature Changes & Solutions - Molecular traits in plankton ecosystem functions and processes
- Nature Changes & Solutions - Colonization of ecosystem engineers in coastal natural and artificial habitats
VLIZ will also use this recruitment procedure in order to constitute a reserve list for future recruitment of the following profiles: ecological modeller, environmental data analyst/modeller with experience in R, marine biologist/taxonomist, molecular ecologist, marine geologist. Candidates with such a profile are encouraged to send us an unsolicited application.
We offer a competitive salary following the wage scales of scientific personnel in the Flemish Government and a challenging job in a creative environment. Applications can be sent until May 15th 2019 (23:00 CEST).
Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ) is a focal point for marine and coastal research in Flanders, Belgium. To strengthen its research capacity, VLIZ is hiring 14 new colleagues in its Research Department. In the run up to the United Nations Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development, join our interdisciplinary and dynamic team and be part of a new wave of marine research. Applications can be sent until May 15th 2019 (23:00 CEST).